The long-awaited Sugoi shirt sizing kit has arrived!
Visit Footzone during business hours TODAY— Friday, November 14th through Friday, November 21st to try on shirts for size, fill out an order form, and make pre-payment. Each shirt will be $25, and must be prepaid by check or cash only. Checks are preferred, and should be made out to Laura Kantor (I’m responsible for writing one check to pay the mondo bill; thanks for helping me out here). Shirts must be prepaid, no exceptions.
Sizes are available from XS to 2XL in both women’s and men’s styles. These are really awesome shirts, and the fabric feels so nice! Retail, this shirt costs $45 plain. Thanks to our generous sponsors, your cost is only $25 for a custom-printed shirt. This is what the finished shirts will look like (click for a larger view).
Here’s how to order your shirt:
• Go into Footzone during business hours.
• Let a Footzone staff member know you’d like to try on Sugoi snowshoe shirts. You’ll be given the entire box of shirts (which is amazingly small). These are plain shirts for sizing purposes only, not our custom-printed product.
• Women’s sizes have yellow sleeves; men’s sizes have red sleeves. Thank you for keeping the box of shirts tidy and organized. When done trying on, please give the box of shirts back to a Footzone staff member; don’t leave them in the dressing room.
• At the front counter, fill out an order form and attach pre-payment ($25 check or cash only). Checks should be written to Laura Kantor.
• Thank Footzone for doing this for us. While you’re there, pick up something else you might need.
• After close of try-on/order period, Laura will compile the data, and Footzone will place the order with Sugoi on our behalf. Target order date is December 1.
• Our custom-printed shirts are expected to arrive 5–6 weeks after order is placed. At that time, instructions will be given for picking up your shirt.
If you live out of the area, please email Laura to make arrangements: SnowshoeRunWithLaura@gmail.com.